2017-2020 Ford F-150 Raptor Fender Flares
$1,800.00 (shipping not included)
Projected Production Start Date
April 6th 2020
2017-2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
This is for a complete set of 4 carbon fiber 25mm fender flares
2 front flares and 2 rear flares included
Direct bolt on replacement with no modifications required
Available in a wide variety of carbon fiber weaves and colors including camouflage
Product photos are for reference purposes only. The final product may vary slightly in design.
Progress update emails are sent every 2-4 weeks.
If you have any preferences or suggestions, please leave them in the "Notes" box in checkout.
- Very durable and lightweight carbon fiber design
- UV resistant automotive clear coat
- WIll not corrode or rust
- Larger wheel opening to prevent rubbing with oversized tires
- Retains stock inner fender liners
- 2" wider flare than stock
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING:
- This item is still under development and will not ship until the minimum batch requirement has been met and the first production run has been made. Participants will be notified of updates via email.
- The initial amount paid here is only a deposit to reserve your part once production has started. Deposits also greatly contribute to our ability to produce these parts in a timely manner at the highest quality, strength and finish.
- Once the mold has been completed and production is ready to begin, you will receive an invoice via email to pay the remaining balance plus shipping cost for this part. Total amount must be paid in full before the parts are shipped out.
- Deposits may only be refunded if an entire project is cancelled or under special circumstances that are coordinated and approved by our management team.
- To ensure the success of getting this part to you and the rest of the market ASAP, we need your help. Please share this page via social media, forums, car clubs, etc.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Why join this group buy?
- Group buys have been a part of the automotive community since the beginning of the automobile in some way, shape or form. The process has not evolved nearly as much as the automotive industry but we are here to offer a much needed update to the group buying process.
- When it comes to carbon fiber fabrication and production, there is no “cheap way” to do it. It requires more tools, equipment, materials, skill and especially more time than a majority of other production methods. The most difficult and costly part of the process is getting that first plug and mold absolutely perfect to ensure quality finish and fitment.
- For example:
- A custom carbon fiber engine cover can take 3-4 weeks of labor, require expensive materials and cost anywhere from $2,500 to $4,000 to have a production worthy mold.
- Once that mold is complete, the cost to produce a single part may only be $300-500.
- By distributing that up front cost amongst intelligent, good looking people such as yourself who join, we can continue to push the boundaries of our designs at a much more competitive price.
- As a small business that started in the garage on nights and weekends, we appreciate and support other small businesses as much as possible. All of our materials are sourced from other U.S companies and all of our parts are designed, built and shipped from right here in the U.S of A.
- We determine the materials we use based on quality and not price. You might think that would cause the price of our products to be much higher but in most cases it is the opposite. With the skillfully crafted design and production process we use, it allows us to produce carbon fiber parts with minimal overhead which results in higher quality parts at or below the cost of our competitors.
- Here at The Carbon Lab we are constantly innovating new techniques and strategies to improve our design and production processes. We are here to provide rapid design and development of composite parts to the people like never before.
- By supporting this group buy you are not only supporting our business but also supporting the custom automotive community and keeping it alive. Allow us to show you how serious we take our carbon by experiencing for yourself, the quality of work and service we can provide.